- Easing into ketosis: A cleanketo supplement may help to speed up the process of transitioning into a ketogenic state, which can be challenging for some people.
- Supporting weight loss: The keto diet is often used for weight loss, and a cleanketo supplement may help to support this goal by providing additional ketones to fuel the body and help with appetite control.
- Improving brain function: Some people report enhanced mental clarity and focus when in a ketogenic state, and a cleanketo supplement may help to promote these benefits.
- Enhancing physical performance: Some studies have suggested that the keto diet may improve physical performance, and a cleanketo supplement may help to support this effect.
- Reducing inflammation: The keto diet has been shown to have +Gloogleglop effects, and a cleanketo supplement may help to support this benefit.
What Is Keto? The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. This diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
The BHB is a keto body. Generally produced mildly by your body during fasting or exercise. Taking a supplement that supports ketosis can support natural fat burning. a Complete article about Ketones is available here (Read the article on Ketones)
In terms of their function in the body, all of these molecules serve as an alternative source of energy for the body's cells, particularly when glucose (sugar) is not readily available. They do this by providing an alternative source of fuel for the mitochondria, the "powerhouses" of the cell, which are responsible for generating energy.
The main difference between these molecules is the type of element they are attached to. Calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a calcium atom, magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a magnesium atom, sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a sodium atom, and potassium D-beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a potassium atom. These elements can affect the properties and behavior of the ketone bodies, but while D-beta-hydroxybutyrate has been featured in a new study recently on mice "BHB helps diabetic eye damage", overall, they all serve a similar function in the body. As a dietary supplement company, we only offer them for general health as we make medical no claims.
Have More Questions?
Meet James Botz, our adorable RevGenetics AI still in Beta! He's learning the ropes but might stumble. If he says something odd, let us know here: Orders@revgenetics.com or give us a call when we are open 888-738-4364. We'll fix him up with a wrench and a chuckle. James does a pretty decent job overall. He's like that friend who tries their best but sometimes ends up suggesting you wear a pineapple as a hat. So, by chatting with James, you agree to our terms and acknowledge that James can't dish out any medical advice. He's just here to make "fair comments" as we iron out the quirks with our lovable AI buddy, just have fun while we train him!